If you haven’t tried First Aid Beauty products, I highly recommend them! Finding golf beauty products is hard because you are in the sun and the wind all day. I found that First Aid Beauty caters to all skin types and is ideal for a combination, normal or oily skin. After trial and error, I am able to use First Aid Beauty on and off the course.
My Top 3 favorite First Aid Beauty products:
1. GOLF TIP: 5 -IN- 1 Face Cream with SPF 30. Being active and a golfer in the sun for hours during the day, it’s importnant to protect your skin and shield it from the sun and harm. 5 -IN- 1 has 5 key ingrediants that helps:
1. Prevent and visibly reduce wrinkles by protecting natural collagen.
2. Brightens and helps to reduce skin discoloration.
3. Filters harmful UVA/UVB rays and helps to protect against further photoaging.
4. Nourishes, moisturizers and soothes the skin.
5. Combats free radicals.
“5 -IN- 1 Face Cream with SPF 30 is the ultimate multi-tasking face cream formulated to help prevent and combat the signs of aging while moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin. It is the ideal all purpose anti-aging moisturizing for all but the driest skin types.”
2. Face Cleanser – After a long day at the course or gym I use Face Cleanser to wash up. Face Cleanser gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime. “Its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to scavenger free radicals.”
3. Ultra Repair Cream – After using the Face Cleaner, It’s important to moisturize and hydrate your skin. Ultra Repair Cream hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. The Ultra Repair Cream is thick, rich, and hydrates your skin deep down with exceptional penetration. “With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, Ultra Repair Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin.”
Thank you First Aid Beauty for sending me all my favorite skin care products!